Sunday, November 15, 2009




So I have spent the whole last week trying to figure out what I am really going to do with these images. I tried spray paint stencils, tiny mylar plates, some rediculous experiments with iron oxide, prismacolor markers, prismacolor pencils, paper carving and blahhhaujhsjkahsjhajkhjksh

Nothing looked right. UNTIL TODAY. I cut windows into the prints where the halos would be and put tiny paintings in each window. This one used a study on paper that I did last semester and cut into squares to adhere to the back of the print.

So this is round 1 & not colors that I am entirely fond of. But this is definitely something I plan to pursue further.

and this will allow for me to paint as well as make prints--- I can just cut my paintings (on paper) up into little bits and stretch them out onto these prints. each one is little gallery.

I am excited to show this to thylias & & & I need even more concept editing now. hopefully the beast will stop growing soon so I can settle and get a reasonable write-up.

No comments: